Long-term care has gained importance in the past few years because of the growing aged population and the rising costs associated with eldercare. By 2050, 1/5 of the world’s population will be aged 60 or over, and 80% of the world’s aged will be in developing countries.
Challenges faced by Long term care facilities today:
• Rising Costs of Providing Care — Burgeoning costs associated with increasing healthcare needs and pricing pressures
• Staff Productivity — Need for smarter solutions for simplified and automated processes to boost staff productivity and reduce safety risks
• Care Quality — The low availability of skilled staff and financial pressures together lower the quality of care delivered
• Operational Inefficiency — Waste of time and resources due to increasingly complex administrative tasks along with the documentationand paperwork associated withcare delivery
• Resident Retention — Care quality issues and rising healthcare costs leading to loss of patient trust in their care providers
Our solution helps clinics run their operations with ease.